1. Scope: All goods (“Products”) from this website are supplied by Roger Carthew Printing (“ RCP”) on these terms and conditions. In using the website the customer accepts these terms and conditions.
2. Order Acceptance: RCPreserves the right of acceptance for all orders. An order does not become so until accepted by RCP . No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by RCP.
3. Payment Terms: All orders are accepted by RCP as pre paid via the on-line shop facility.
4. Title to Products: Ownership in the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to RCP. Risk in the Products will pass on delivery to the Customer.
a) Where prices are stated as inclusive of delivery, delivery is effected from the Australian factory to the delivery point specifically accepted by RCP
b) Delivery may not be refused by the Customer. Three attempts will be made for delivery after which it is the customer’s responsibility to effect collection from RCP’s designated carriers transport terminal.
c) Any inspection charges, import duties and/or taxes levied on importation to the customer’s country are to be paid by the Customer.
6. Returns: Any Products which are damaged or defective, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s order may be returned to RCPwithin a reasonable time after the Customer has had a reasonable opportunity of inspecting the Products.
Notwithstanding the provisions of this clause 6, RCP will not accept a returned Product where the Customer has caused the Product to become unmerchantable or failed to take steps to prevent the Product from becoming unmerchantable or the Product has become damaged by abnormal use whilst in the possession of the Customer.
7. Custom Made Product: Where RCP manufactures a specific product for you against your order and the product is in accordance with the order the customer must accept the goods. For custom designs where the customer supplies images of any kind the customer indemnifies RCP against all claims, demands, loss, costs and expenses incurred by or made against RCP, arising out of any actual or alleged infringement of patents, copyright, trademarks, design rights or other intellectual property rights, by any logo, design, copyright or other material that RCP may use, print or reproduce at the Customers request.
8. Liability: The products are warranted for 12 months from date of sale against normal usage. The liability of RCP under or arising out of the supply of goods shall be limited to the replacement of the goods.
Except to the extent the law provides that liability is not able to be excluded, RCP shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits, or loss of use) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products supplied by RCP or the failure of RCP to comply with these terms and conditions.
9. Conflicts: These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, RCPs will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products. RCP reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
10. GST: Australian transactions are GST inclusive and a Tax Invoice will be issued.
11. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
12. No Waiver: The failure by RCP to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
You may be asked for information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you register on the site or when you purchase goods through our site.
Roger Carthew Printing will use your Personal Information for these primary purposes
1) To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
2) To help you quickly find goods or information.
3) To help us create content most relevant to you.
4) To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, and updated information from Roger Carthew Printing
When you purchase goods on this site you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from Roger Carthew Printing. If you do not want Roger Carthew Printing to communicate with you about other offers regarding products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages.
Roger Carthew Printing has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Notice to Parents
Parents or guardians: We want to help you guard your children's privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the Internet.
Use of Internet Cookies
If users have any concerns about this technology and do not wish to accept cookies, they can set the browser on their PC to not accept them or to prompt user every time they are about to be stored on the PC. The choice is with the user.